HIGH ASSET DIVORCE
Dividing marital property is consistently one of the most challenging aspects of a divorce, and is even more so in a high asset divorce case. Determining the value of assets can often become contentious between the parties, sparking much disagreement about the appraisal methods employed. In a high asset divorce case, misrepresentation of assets as well as hidden assets and income are much more prevalent. As your Montgomery County divorce lawyer, I use expert services in high asset management to provide credible supporting evidence for your case and challenge assertions made by the opposing party.
Property division in a high-asset divorce case often includes:
- Division of multiple residences and real-estate holdings
- Division of stock and investment portfolios
- Division of assets of closely held businesses
- Valuation of assets including: deferred compensation and stock options, businesses and partnership interests, professional practices, and real estate investments
- Assessing the validity and enforcing prenuptial agreements
- Spousal support and alimony
- Complex legal matters, such as reservation jurisdiction and qualified domestic relations orders
As your Montgomery County divorce lawyer, I will utilize my knowledge, experience, and ample resources to aggressively protect your rights and your assets during the high-asset divorce process.